34/2, Chikkagabbi Village, Doddagabbi Post, Bangalore 560077
The RVM Foundation Transit Home, situated at Chikkagubbi Village, is a HOME for people who have no home to call their own. Housing the 135 residents including elderly, physically and mentally challenged, burn, abuse and accident victims, RVM transit home is a home in the truest essence as it doesn’t discriminate while reducing the pain and suffering of needy people. It rehabilitates patients, provides all amenities, medical care
To improve the lives of the underprivileged and the destitute and to make the foundation become self-sufficient, environmentally friendly, and operationally viable, we have undertaken the following steps:
Support for Building Infrastructure
Our efforts in helping the residents
Destitute Home Food SupportRs. 1,000/- for 20
Destitute Home Medical SupportRs. 1,000/- for 20
Plastic chirs (with arms) (100 Nos.)Rs. 35,000 350 per One
Steam Pressure Cooker with Steam GeneratorRs. 150,000
Deep Freezer Vertical Rack (2 Nos)Rs. 30,000
60 Ltrs Pressure Cooker (2 Nos.)Rs. 30,000
CCTV Camera Ful Set (1Nos)Rs. 32,000
All the projects and activities undertaken are assigned to the Director In-charge from Seniors For Change for effective implementation and efficient execution for the desired end results. The final impact after the project closure is evidenced by speaking visuals and proof backed by facts-figures on our website for complete transparency -satisfaction to the Donors.
1. Installed a Solar water heater of 1000 liters in 2012
2. Dug a bore well in 2012
3. Rain Harvesting project in 2012
4. Constructed new and additional toilets for our residents through Cipla India in 2014
5. Procured Cipla’s support for medicines in 2014
6. Got Turbo fans for all wards in 2015
7. Renovated old toilets in 2016
8. Procured monthly contribution of 50000 for medicines and provisions
9. Provided LED lights for the entire home to cut costs.
10. Ensured Monetary Donations in cheques
11. Provision of food supplies, housekeeping products.
12. Acquired donations of cows, calves and cow feed
13. Procured Solar Power Panels.
14. Secured Regular LPG connections at controlled price replacing the commercial connections at market price. Huge fuel cost savings every month.
15. Arranged food grains on Ration Card at controlled price replacing procurement from the market at
"Both these activities involved sincere, continuous efforts for a long time to get these done from the respective govt. depts. Thanks to our member from Army Col Suder Rajans commitment and hard work."